Saturday, December 16, 2017

Weak.

You been givin’ me a weak kinda luv
Don’t understand what you want
I thought you fit like a glove.

You been givin’ me an earful of trash
I can’t believe what I’m hearin’
All I get is table scraps.

You been tellin’ me a pack full of lies
My heart was bumpin’ and a thumpin’
While yours was churning out the ice.

You been cryin’ tears you squeeze from your eyes
I hadn’t sleep for a month
I missed your touch, that was not wise. 

You been sayin' your love is all and all
But you don’t put it to my body
You just hide behind your wall.

You say this and you say that and you say more
I think I finally got it straight
There’s not one thing you say that’s pure.

You been givin’ me a weak kinda luv
I think I understand now
You’ll never be here anyhow.

You keep saying that you want to be with me
But there you are inside your cage
Although I've given you a key.

You been givin' me a shitty kind of luv
I'm finally seeing the light.
I'm finally heading for that door.

One two three, and four and five and six and eight
This luv felt nice in the beginning
But my freedom now feels great.

Nine and Ten, and Eleven and thirteen
Don't even need to count well
To know this doesn't end with WE.

Mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmm hmmmmm hmmm hmmm
Feels good to finally get loose
My boots are going on parade.

BuhBye.


No comments:

Post a Comment